Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Random goodness...

Ok, I know, I haven't posted in a while, SHAME ON ME!

That doesn't mean I haven't been shooting...


Easter Sunday, I could not sleep, so at 3:45, I was out the door...with out much looking, I found the worlds largest Easter Egg, Cloud Gate, aka The Bean.

 The Thursday after Easter, I was off work, Marilou was running late and asked if I could driver her to the train.  Instead, I drover her all the way to work, parked the car and started walking toward Chicago's Lakefront.

 I walked all the way to Navy Pier, snapping shots all along the way, and on the way back!
 As you can see from my photos, it was certainly a day of reflections...




 The next eventful day was the Kentucky Derby Day at Arlington Racetrack. 



As you can see we went with quite the crowd...


 Next came another sleepless morning.  On this day I decided to take a drive down to Glencoe Beach.  The ominous sky made for some interesting photos, don't you think?



 I love how this picture was naturally framed.
 Now we come to today.  Since I am off on a Wednesday, I was searching for things to go shoot, and I ended up at the Chicago Botanic Garden, with the intention of heading over to help out my Mom & Dad around noon.




 I found the dividers in the wall interesting...



 Tulips for days...
 In the following photo, I was trying to let you see the dew on the Roses...
 I was headed to my parents home when my Mom called and said they did not need my help, so where do I go now?  Rosehill Cemetery is one of the oldest Cemeteries in Chicago.  The first few photos are of soldiers graves from the Civil War!

 Since I have never been to Arlington National Cemetery, I can only imagine this is a much much smaller scale of what it looks like, as a Navy Veteran, I was moved by these images and I had to shoot them!

 What is the last thing you expect to see in a Cemetery, imagine my shock of seeing this deer...


 Then just imagine how I felt when I realized it wasn't just one deer but a family of deer, were they looking for their final resting place?



Imagine my surprise when he stood there and posed for me!  I was in udder disbelieve, and the perfect way for me to end my shooting for the day!  What do you think?  As always, Michael W. Noonan (Me) and mwnphotography own ALL RIGHTS to these photos and they are not to be used without my permission.  That being said, everything is for sale!  If you like an image, we can come to mutual agreement on a price I am sure.  If you have comments, please do not hesitate to reach out!  I can be reached via email at mwnphotography@gmail.com or via phone at 847.636.9130.  For those of you who are like me: 

KEEP CLICKING THAT SHUTTER!

No comments: