Saturday, May 18, 2019

A GREAT DAY OFF!!!

I say often that a GOOD DAY OFF beats a great day at work! 

Today was an EXCELLENT day off work, a rare (In retail) Saturday off!

Although I did not start quite as early as I hoped, I was out of the house by 5:45 this morning.  Unsure of where to go, I headed towards Rockford and Rock Cut State Park!









You can find beauty in everything in nature, even something so simple as a dandelion or a butterfly...


After getting back from Rock Cut State Park, it rained, and I mean it really came down!  Thankfully it gave way to a beautiful evening and an incredible moon.  Since it is so close to home, I took a few photos over at Lake Arlington...





Through manipulation of the shutter speed, the later two photos look as if they were taken earlier than the first shot.  But, the later two shots were taken later.  I know that this is a short post, but, it has been a fun filled but L O N G  D A Y ! ! !    

As alway, my photographs are all for sale, but, ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED BYMichael W. Noonan and are the exclusive property of MICHAEL W. NOONAN & MWNPHOTOGRAPHY!  If you like what you see and would like to reach out, any and all criticism, suggestions and/or input is appreciated.  I can be reached via email at: mwnphotography@gmail.com or vial cell phone @847.636.9130.  Thank you for looking and as always,

KEEP CLICKING THAT SHUTTER...

No comments: