Friday, April 19, 2019

Spring in Lincoln Park, Chicago, IL

Earlier in the week I had the opportunity to head down to Lincoln Park in Chicago.  The day was supposed to start out gloomy and end in showers by mid afternoon, who cares, the forecasters were dead wrong as it turned out to be a great day!

I started out the day meeting up with my good friend who hooked me up with parking at the Lincoln Park Zoo.  Parking is normally $26, but free for me on Wednesday!  My first stop was a little area which I had never seen before, the Alfred Caldwell Lily Pond. 


From there, I moved on to the to the South Lagoon...


Walking further south I came to the bridge to NorthAvenue Beach.
 And then I started to make my way back towards the Zoo. 

...towards the Lincoln Park Conservatory.

 Sometimes you just need to stop and smell the flowers...


 From there I walked over to the Peggy Notebaert Museum. 

In the Museum, they had a butterfly exhibit which I truly enjoyed...


From there it was finally on to the Lincoln Park Zoo!
 This gorilla says it all...It's only Wednesday!






I hope you have enjoyed my simple walk through Lincoln Park in Chicago, a mere 6 miles walked on Wednesday!  As always, everything you see can be purchased.  All Rights Reserved and are the sole property of Michael W. Noonan and mwnphotography.  I can be reached via email at mwnphotography@gmail.com or by phone at 847.636.9130.  Thank you for looking.  Until next time...                                                                                                                                                     Keep Clicking That Shutter...



No comments: