Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Let there be light...

Like most photographers, I am obsessed with the correct lighting for every single photo I make, and ultimately I would love to get an awesome lightning shot.  a week and a half ago, on a Tuesday night, there was a storm brewing, so I thought that was going to be the night.  Unfortunately, the rains came in sooner than I could get set up for a shot.  On the way back, on Route 53, I pulled over and took a few photos, it was really coming down outside.

 I have to admit, sometimes I do some pretty stupid things, like taking photos, while driving in the rain...


 But most of these were taken while sitting on Northbound Route 53, just south of Schaumburg, IL.

But manipulating the camera, in Bulb Mode while cars are passing me, you get a very unique photo.





 Sometimes, like in the case below, you get a photo that looks like something you might see in a scifi movie, flying at warp speed!

Personally, the last one is my favorite from that wet night on Route 53...or in the immortally words of Doc in the Back to The Future movie said, "To infinity and beyond!"  As always, I hope you like my photos, and anything or everything can be had for the right price!  Please give me feedback on what you like, what you don't like and any suggestions on what you would like me to photograph next!  Any and all suggestions are appreciate, but, please be kind!  Thanks again for viewing, hope you enjoyed them.  I can be reached via email at mwnphotography@gmail.com, or 847.636.9130.  Make it a great day!

No comments: