Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Claire & Jimi

Recently my niece got married.  Although I wasn't there to be the photographer, I could not resist bringing my camera.

 The wedding mass was at St. Clements in Chicago, an absolutely gorgeous Church!
The Bride sneaks in...

Father John did a wonderful job at the mass...




Even though I was not asked to, I took some photos anyway...





 The bride and groom above, and the flower girl Maddie!
 John Sullivan, the Father of the Bride...
 The bride meeting her fans...



I took many more photos with my phone at the reception, but, I did not want to get in the way of the photographers so I left my actual camera at the hotel for that event.  As always, I hope you enjoyed my photos, and if you wish to hire me, for any event, please do not hesitate to reach out.  Thanks for looking...

No comments: