Saturday, August 18, 2018

August 17, 2018 Chicago Air & Water Show

Somedays your shooting is just off.  Yesterday seemed to be one of those day.  I kept getting an error message on my camera and it was freezing up when I was shooting.  I did manage to get a few decent shots. 

 Seeing the flag, in any shape or form, is almost always a thrill.  This is how the practice day started out.
 It is kind off sad when one of you best shots of the day at an Air Show is a helicopter...
 and skywriting.
 The shot above is probably my favorite shot of the day.
 Then game the Air Force Thunderbirds.







Since I was having problems with the camera, I even tried to go wide, using my Canon 10-18 mm.

 Below is actually how the day started, overcast and looking like rain, and throughout the day, we did get a few sprinkles.
 This is the Water portion of the Air and Water Show...


 I did have a flying rat trying to pose for me as he strutted his stuff.


By far, one of my least productive days photographing the Chicago Air & Water Show, but, obviously there will be days like that!  Most, if not all of the photos I post, are as they come out of the camera, none are photoshopped (I don't even have Photoshop), usually a small crop, if that.  This is purely a hobby for me, would I like to make money doing this, of course!  Honestly, if I was doing it on a full-time basis, I think that might take the fun out of it!

As always, I thank you for taking the time to view my photos.  If you are at all interested in any of them, please do not hesitate to reach out!  Until next time...

No comments: