Wednesday, September 5, 2018

A bad day on the lake, beats a great day at work...

A bad day off of work beats a great day at work!  Don't get me wrong, I always try to work my hardest while I am at work, but, obviously I would much rather be working my shutter on my camera!  My brother and sister-in-law, John and Mindy Sullivan have a couple of small "Summer homes" on Paw Paw Lake in Coloma, Michigan.  For those of you who don't know me very well, I served in the Navy, and I love to swim, boat, and generally be around the water, to me, it is where I belong...with my camera at the ready!
 The above photo is of three of my favorite kids in all the world, my great niece Grace, my great nephew Ben, and my great niece/Goddaughter Maddie!
 While in Michigan, we got rain, and what is a little rain without a rainbow?
 One of my favorite things to do when we are in Michigan is to get up early and either fish, or fish for the best photo I can capture. 




Sometimes you are at the right place, at the right time.   The two fishermen in the boat actually apologized for getting in my picture, to me, it was my best photo of the weekend, other than the kids fishing!
Well, what do you guys think?  I always love feedback, negative and positive.  I am always trying to reach new heights as a photographer to be the best I can be.  Thank you for looking, and remember, a bad day off of work, beats a GREAT DAY at work!  To reach me, mwnphotography@gmail.com or 847.636.9130!  Keep shooting for the stars...

No comments: