Monday, August 6, 2018

Morton Arboretum

Took the time to go trolling today at the Morton Arboretum...

Truly enjoyed the day, although it was a little hotter than I anticipated...


By the end of my day there, I felt a little like this guy!


But then again, I was feeling a little bit froggy...



All in all, as always, it is the little things in life which make me happy!



I know this is a short little post, but just a little tired.  As always, I do love to take photographs, and I am always looking for a new and interesting subject, suggestions are welcome!  If you are interested in hiring me for an event please do not hesitate to reach out to me, (mwnphotography@gmail.com or 847.636.9130).  Thank you for viewing my passion, I hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy taking them...

Mike

No comments: