Tuesday, July 24, 2018

What did you do on your day off?

What did you do on your day off?  Me, well I decided to take a little trip into Chicago via the Chicago Metra Train, and that is where the adventure almost ended.  The train was 20 minutes late departing from Arlington Heights, and another 20 minutes of sitting at Mt. Prospect, without air conditioning, at which point I almost got off and headed back, but I stuck it ouUpon arriving, I went to my brides office and we went to lunch at Boston Blackie's, a nice change of pace for both of us.

Now the real adventure begins as I make my way toward Millennium Park & Maggie Daley Park, passing by the Chicago Art Institute...





Along my route, I past by some cool architectural structures, including the iconic Berghoff Restaurant, and the famous Picasso sculpture.

After passing the sculpture, I kept moving toward the Chicago Art Institute.




 Then I had a really good time chasing butterflies at Lurie Garden.  







What would a summer time trip down here be without watching the spitting faces and kids playing in the water?


The Jay Prittzker Pavillion, and of course the bean (AKA Cloud Gate).



 Saw this shoe, which I am sure some parent was frantically looking for by the end of the day, and had to photograph it right where I found it...this was on the start of my way back toward Olgilvie Transportation center.









So, again I ask, what did you do on your day off?  

As you can tell, I am very dedicated to my craft, and love to challenge myself in every way while shooting.  If you like my stuff, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.  

Thank you again for taking the time to view my passion!

Michael W. Noonan

No comments: