Thursday, July 19, 2018

Junkyard dog

Last post of the day, I promise!  I was fortunate enough to be allowed into Southwest Auto Salvage the other day.  As a photographer, I always am looking for something new to photograph.  This fun.  I spent about 45 minutes just wandering...
 This is my favorite shot of the day!

 This next one remind anyone of a certain car?  Perhaps Marilou Noonan or Lily Noonan will know what I am taking about!

 This shell of a Camaro(Or Firebird) .looked pretty straight to me...

I honestly could have spend another couple of hours there, but, although I was given permission to walk around, I felt like I was trespassing!



 Another Vue...


As always, I hope you like my perspective on things, and of course, I love feedback.  If anyone is interested in having me taje photos for an event, or family photo for holiday cards, please do not hesitate to reach out.  Thanks for viewing my blog,

Mike

No comments: