Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Break Chicago Style

Some times you just need a few days off. Thankfully my
daughter had Spring Break
this week from school. My parents own a place in Galena. Monday and Tuesday are my normal days off, so this week my daughter and I went up to Galena for Monday & Tuesday. As you know by now, I love to hike. Lily and I went to Mississippi Palisades State Park which is located near Savanna, IL, about a half hour from Galena. My daughter was such a trooper. On Monday when we got to the park, it was later in the afternoon, around 3:30 p.m. We drove around the park and hit all of the easy stuff. On Tuesday we tackled the real climbing, which Lily loved!

We came home late Tuesday afternoon so that we could get up, and go have some fun with Marilou on Wednesday. We went to the SEARS TOWER SKYDECK. My pictures from there turned out pretty good, I especially like the one where it looks like someone is dead about 15 feet from where she is standing!









Thank you for viewing my photos, and, as always, any comments, suggestions or opinions are appreciated. Thanks again, and keep checking back!

No comments: