Thursday, August 30, 2012

Niagara Falls Vacation & the formation of clouds


Unfortunately, because of finances and other variables, we rarely go on vacation!  This year I talked my wife and daughter into taking a road trip to Niagara Falls.  Niagara Falls has long been on my "Bucket List" of places to see before I leave this world. We did a few of the touristy things like Maid of the Mist, see Marilou & Lily below...
We also went to Niagara-on-the-Lake.  This is a quaint little town about 25 minutes from the hustle and bustle tourist attraction that is Niagara Falls.



The coolest part of the trip for me was the first morning after we arrived.  As always, I did not sleep very well.  I got up quietly, got my camera equipment together and went to the Falls.  Before long, I got to see the sunrise over the Falls. 


I was amazed to see what looked to me like the formation of a cloud!  This was my favorite picture from the trip.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did taking it.

As always, I hope you enjoyed photographs and this little step through Niagara Falls.  One down from my "Bucket List", and several more to follow.  As always, my photographs are for sale.  You can always reach out to me through email at mwnphotography@gmail.com.  Please keep checking back for my adventures in photography!

No comments: