Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Brookfield Zoo














Lily & I took Lily's best friend Nicole to the Zoo Tuesday. I think it is safe for me to say that we had a blast. One reason for such a great time was the weather, which was picture perfect, about 80 degrees and low humidity. Probably the second reason we had so much fun was it was the first time Lily and Nicole had gotten together all summer. Thirdly the other reason was because we went to the dolphin show!

One of my favorite things to do with my camera is take random pictures of people. This next photo is just such a picture. This little baby came wondering up to us, and her Mom picked her up and I snapped a quick shot. I wish I knew how to get in touch with this woman because I really like this shot and would love to share it with her.

1 comment:

laurie said...

Great first dolphin photo. Once again, if you use a faster speed, and open up your f-stop you'll have a better chance of getting the dolphin in focus and the background out of focus so its less distracting.