Thursday, June 3, 2010

Taking carefull aim...





"Happiness is as a butterfly which, when pursued, is always
beyond our grasp, but which if you will sit down quietly, may
alight upon you."

-- Nathaniel Hawthorne


By now, most of you know my little quirks, loves and what I am passionate about... Never one to shy away from a challenge, I got some pretty good photos this afternoon in my yard. I was walking into my house when I first saw the butterfly. I grabbed two things, first Lily and then the camera! She was amazed, as was I, that the butterfly and a second one a few minutes later, then the dragonfly later stayed still long enough for me to get decent pictures of them.

BTW, the only editing done to these photos was to crop them a little bit. Since I do not have a Macro lens (For extreme closeups), the cropping helped make the photo stand out a little more!

Lte me know what you think...and thanks for dropping by!

No comments: